To give audiences more and better content tailed to a particular topic, David Feng posts on other blogs as well.
Here’s a quick look. Sites with an individual Twitter feed have their account linked at the end of the description.
Important: At times David has commitments which suddenly come — snap, just like that — so information about how often a site is updated is for reference only; whilst every effort is made, there are no guarantees.
- FREQUENT | techblog86: A blog focusing on China’s tech, mobile, and startup worlds. Usually 4-6 updates a week. Individual Twitter feed: @techblog86
- FREQUENT | Unhyped China: China as-is: Discovering the China that goes beyond the hypes. Also includes companion site China City Directory. Usually 3-5 updates a week.
- AT TIMES | chang’anjie.info: Taking a look at media in the country. Usually 2-3 updates a week (notebook).
- AT TIMES | 8152blog.ch: Views of Switzerland. From David, a foreigner (Ausländer) who became Swiss (Schweizer) and is now a Swiss expat (Auslandschweizer), in the EU and overseas. Generally 2-3 updates weekly.
- AT TIMES | Chinglish Alert!: Focusing on the Chinglish phenomenon. Irregular updates; usually up to 3 updates weekly.
- AT TIMES | That Building…: David’s public notes and impressions about all the buildings he’s visited through his travels. Irregular updates; usually 4-5 updates every 2 weeks.
- BEING REDONE | Tracking China: This site is undergoing a data upgrade and should be ready for 01 January 2015.
Extensions to current sites, and a new media site, are slated for H1 2015.