These adjustments are valid from 16:00 on 13 October 2013 as follows:—
1. David Feng’s Internet activities shall cease at 21:00 every day.
2. David Feng will not accept interviews of any kind after 19:00, and will not take part in speeches or hosted events, as well as non-essential activities of the Communication University of China, or of events in the Chinese railway system, which begin at 19:00.
3. Railway-related content by agreement to be posted to the official authorities and organisations shall be sent to such entities at 18:00.
4. David Feng will not take part in social activities which begin after 18:00, and will also not take part in dinners which end after 20:00. Should special cases warrant case-by-case specific permissions, these time limits may each be extended by one hour.
5. Events which fall outside the time limits shall be continued on the next day. If an event MUST involve David Feng at a time outside of the above limits, a specific application is necessary. This will have to be submitted to approval subject to procedures. If timing can be arranged, a notification of successful application will be given; otherwise, the applicant will be noted of the denial.
Thank you for your understanding.